Our Landlord Support Services
Inventory Report Service
We strongly recommend having an inventory as Landlords and Tenants need to be able to compare the condition at the start and end of a tenancy which helps identify who is liable for any discrepancies.
Our Inventory Report includes:
- Property Condition
- Fixtures and Fittings
- Meter Readings
- Time-Stamped Photographs
Furnished Property – £80.00
Unfurnished Property – £70.00
Rent Increase Review
Where a rent increase is suggested and proposed by Bridge Letting.
We charge an administration fee of £25.00 to cover;
- Appraising the market to establish current rental value
- Preparing the appropriate notice to increase the rent to the tenant
- Applying any rent increase to the tenancy agreement
- Liaising with the rent officer regarding any provisional order and, if necessary, seeking reconsideration
- Considering any rent order made and preparing an appeal if necessary
Attending a First-Tier Tribunal (FTT)
If you would like one of our Property Managers to be present at a First-Tier Tribunal. We charge a fee of £30.00 per hour (a minimum 2-hour charge will apply)
House Sitting Service
If you have a contractor or delivery scheduled at your rental property and would like one of our trusted Property Managers to be present we would be delighted to help. We charge a fee of £30.00 per hour for this service.