Letting Agent & Property Management in Edinburgh, Dundee & the surrounding areas
As fully accredited letting agents, we ensure that your rental property is always compliant with the current Scottish legislation.
Our dedicated property managers are here from 9am to 6pm and we continue our support through our trusted contractors in the event of an out-of-hours property emergency.
Property Consultation & Free Rent Appraisal
We will provide you with advice tailored to your rental property plans as well as a free rent appraisal.
Our rent appraisal report is carried out by one of our expert property managers with in-depth knowledge of the current property market conditions. The report will give you an indication of how much rental income you can expect to achieve as well as our expert advice on how you can achieve a higher rental figure.
If you are looking to switch letting agents, we take care of the paperwork on your behalf
We prepare your property for market
We take care of your landlord responsibilities to ensure you and your property are always compliant with the current Scottish legislation
- Landlord Registration paperwork
- HMO Licence and paperwork
- Mortgage and Insurance requirements
- Tax Liabilities for Non-Resident Landlords
- Suitability of furnishings (must meet fire safety regulations)
- Property Safety Certificates (EICR, EPC, Legionella Risk Assessment)
Letting your property
When it comes to marketing your property, we take care of the following on your behalf:
- Advertising through major property portals
- Arranging accompanied viewings for prospective tenants
- Conducting rigorous identity, credit, and referencing checks on tenants
- Preparing the Private Residential Tenancy Agreement
- Collecting the first months’ rent and deposit
- Providing a key handover, check-in report, and welcome pack
- Lodging the deposit with an approved Tenant Deposit Scheme
- Collecting the rent and providing an invoice for HMRC purposes
- Managing day-to-day tenant queries
- Arranging quarterly property inspections
- Managing urgent and emergency property requests
- Handling administration tasks associated with legislation updates